So I now have a watch. I haven't worn a watch in several years, possibly 6-8, I can't really remember. It was a cheap LED watch from DealExtreme. I'm yet to decide if I like it. I'm never really certain the the strap is a good length or not. I think I'd prefer it tighter, but maybe that would be too tight... ramble ramble...
I haven't done any stitching in a little while. Have heard that washing the aida cloth is good once the stitch is complete. Will be testing that out..
Have decided my next stitch will be Dry Bones.

PS, wow - I look so happy...
1 comment:
Hehe
I think the caption beneath the pic should read:
"And now, with my radioactively glowing watch, I shall take over the world! BWAHAHAHAHA - Shhh, keep a poker face... must keep plans secret from Analogue-watch Man. Grumpy face. Do the grumpy face. Ah, he'll never suspect..."
Post a Comment