It's nearly the end of the long weekend and the kids should be arriving back anytime now. I'm working tonight - hopefully they're all worn out from the effort of getting back to school. I suspect they'll actually be buzzed up and hypo. Time will tell.
I'm doing well. Eating lots of celery and carrots due to an accidental double up when my housemate and I went food shopping separately.
Still trying to get more sport - squash specifically - into my life. Played on Friday and Today. Today was against my 50+ year old mother so it was a little one sided, but she could still get some good shots off.
Rewatching some Evangelion, same old hate/love with it.
Looking at doing more cross-stitching/crafting. Would like to learn how to stitch wool/yarn etc, but I don't know anyone to teach me. But then, there's always the faithful internet :)
Cubone Skull Necklace
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment