
Probably the most interesting part of the self.net unit so far, there's a person who's engaging me on topics. I guess noone else really has the effort to reply? Anyway, it's now about sexism in gaming, after originally being about whether females have equal access to computers as men.
Funnily enough, I really don't have the effort to post a reply to it now - at least not a proper response. I'd love to have the person's msn/chat so we could actually 'speak' about it, but it probably looks better arguing where the unit coordinator/tutor can actually see it and see we're actually, you know, thinking about things.
In other news, watching US series of the Office cheered me up. Yay!
edit: too tired to post in self.net, yet not too tired to spam a crappy drawing on my NDS? I'm just avoiding replying for now I guess :P


2 comments:
Hmm, somehow the post has gone from Cyberstalking to sexist video games lol... oh well, any comments are good. Atm it looks like only a few people are checking the blog though. Kinda worrying when it counts of 25% of the unit :/
Lol, as long as we're replying :p Other people's marks are other people's concerns :D
Post a Comment