On a strange side-note, I haven't cleaned the car yet. What a strange thing of me to do, suggest I had to wash the car... ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaa... ahhhh I will soon :(
A friend is having his 21st bday tonight, should be a good evening. He's said he is providing booze for 100 people T_T poor lad. I bet he regrets that. I just bought him a present! Book, book voucher, and poster. More on that in another post soon.
Oh yeah, maybe this is what I was going to say... I'm tired and have an angry eye. It's red/bloodshot. I'm also just tired alot. Damn that sleepyness, damn it to hell I say! (sounds familiar, wonder if I've said it before.)
Oh, NOW I remember what else I was going to mention. My hair is big and awesome. For the party I plan to gel/wax it up and make it even more awesome! Explosive awesome hair! Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Cubone Skull Necklace
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment