It's 2am. I went to bed around 12 or 1, I forget. Regardless, I got bored of laying awake in bed and came back online. Not heaps is new. Currently I'm enjoying lists, and the motivation they provide. Using my housemate's mini-whiteboard, I've organised/done several things that I've meant to do for a long time, but never actually did. Once they were on the list though, bang. Bang bang. BANG. (Bang). Done. So yeah, whiteboard are be awesome.
In other news, Cuban Jazz/Salsa? is really quite enjoyable at 2am.
I haven't done much cross-stitching lately. Keep on meaning to take some to a... sewing? store and ask them what they think I could/should use as backing. I'm thinking maybe felt or something could work as a simple backing, and then applying magnets or badge like hooks or something? Vocabulary is lacking at 2am after trying to sleep for an hour (I actually wrote vocabularity in my first attempt).
Cubone Skull Necklace
9 years ago


1 comment:
Hey whiteboards! Damn, that's a good idea. I have about three that clearly ought to be put into action :P
As for advice on cross-stitching stuff, I recommend just popping into a craft store - such as Spotlight or the like. Those wonderful ladies know EVERYTHING!!! Even the meaning of the Universe... which is 42, methinks.
Hmmm intriguing...
Post a Comment